Game Alert Details
Know Cheaply and Easily
Wireless and web-based, GameAlert™ is an easy-to-get-started, low cost way to monitor your business.
- The cost to get started is a fraction of a card system and gives you all of the information you need to increase your profits. Best of all, you can continue to use tokens or coins.
- Since GameAlert is web-based, there is no server room with expensive equipment and the IT services needed to keep it running.
- Being web-based, you can access GameAlert from anywhere. Using SSL Encrypted Transmission technology (as used for financial transactions on the web) you can log into your stores and see what is happening right now.
- The game modules are wireless, so you can install them easily and move your games around the floor any time without worrying about network cables.
- No disruptions. GameAlert can be easily installed without closing the store. The games continue to be played normally with tokens or coins.
GameAlert is simple and easy. No complicated program to learn. Everything is right at your fingertips
- The Dashboard shows you everything you need to know about your token business at one glance, like today's sales, the top games, any alerts, and the average token price.
- Alerts keep you on top of any problems with games or changers.
- Text and email alerts come instantly and tell you where the problem is.
- Games Jammed tickets are sensed and alerted immediately. There is also an alert for low tickets
- Changers Bill stacker nearly full and full. Hopper empty.
- Setting up new games and changers is a guided step-by-step simple process.
- Reports are easy to run and give you information like:
- Game play by time. You can see how your different categories of games are doing at different times of the day.
- Individual Game Performance with info like the game ticket payout ratio.
- Changer Performance with information like the dollars and tokens for any period plus the actual bill total.
U.S. Patent No. 8,257,179